The Model 9564 Horizontal Grinder is the newest member to the DuraTech Line up of industrial grinders. It comes with the CAT C27 Tier II Diesel engine that puts out 1050 HP (782.9 kw). The HPTO wet clutch transfers power to the 64 inch wide 12,100 lb( 5488.5 kg) hammermill. The hammermill is fed by a self-governing floor apron and feed roller through a 60”(152.4cm) wide x 40” (101.6cm) high feed opening. The high capacity 315 cu. Ft. (11.66 cu. yd.) (8.91cu.m.) hopper will handle the largest trees and stumps.
- Caterpillar C27 1050 HP (782.9 kw) Tier II diesel engine.
- PT-Tech HPTO 15 microprocessor controlled wet clutch.
- Enclosed engine compartment with convenient access doors
- Self-cleaning air intake system
- 30 ft. x 48 in. wide oscillating stacking conveyor.
- 10 groove belt drive connects the wet clutch to the hammermill.
- 12,100 pound (5488.47kg) 64 in. wide hammermill
- 24 hammers with a tip swing of 51 in.(129.54cm)
- 60 in.(152.4cm) wide x 40 in. high(101.6cm) feed opening.
- Self-governing floor apron and feed roller (42 in.(106.68cm) diameter).
- Large 315 cu. Ft.(11.66Cu. YD.)(8.91Cu M) hopper; 61.5 in. (156.2cm) wide x 248 in. (629.9cm) long.
- Four Hydraulic stabilizer legs
- 91,500 pounds (41,503.7kg) of well-engineered construction